Dear [insert name],
My name is Lorna Rollings and I am a Photography degree student at the University of the West of England in Bristol. I am currently undertaking a project on Ilfracombe, particularly the effect that Verity has had on the town. The project will be in the form of a film comprising of shots in and around Ilfracombe. I am in need of opinions from the people of Ilfracombe regarding Verity and any improvements that could be made to the town.
If it is possible, could you please spread awareness about my project through your position at the newspaper? My contact information includes:
email: lornarollings@hotmail.com
website: www.lornarollingsphotography.com
Many thanks,
Lorna Rollings
I have emailed:
- Joel Cooper - Head of Content at North Devon Journal
- Luke Evans - Leisure and Entertainment department at North Devon Gazette
- Ilfracombe People - ilfracombepeople.co.uk
- Ilfracombe Town Council
I will post any replies made to me on this blog to chart the development of the leads.
No comments:
Post a Comment