verity

verity

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

New leaflet

Following the advice of Shawn and Angus at the interim, I have changed part of my original flier and have created a new one too.


Following their advice, I have changed the font, placed a space in between my email and website addresses, and added a punchy question to the flier to make it less like a business card and slightly provocative.




I also created this "talky" flier that includes shots of Ilfracombe that don't include Verity. They include the "elephant's head" cliffs (my great aunt used to say that it looks like an elephant's head), and the shore of Wildersmouth beach, both famous Ilfracombe locations (to the locals, anyway). The inclusion of these landscapes was to counter that people may be put off by including Verity. I also included information about my project so it speaks for itself.

I have printed several copies of both to hand out with my questionnaires when I next go to Ilfracombe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment