verity

verity

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Interim Notes

Here are the notes made for me by Sarah during my interim presentation.


  • Contact Other Criteria (Hirst's company)
  • Look at Art U Like by Bob and Roberta Smith - Shawn can lend it
  • Get my head into film mode - think in sequences and narrative
  • Angus says to change the flier design as the image of Verity will alienate the people who don't like it. Shawn says it should say what I'm doing - let it speak for itself
  • Add a space between email and website on flier, maybe add a question about Verity
  • Shawn says how I've described the context is good
  • Put mine and other people's films on my blog
  • Research Koyaanis Qatsi's films
  • Shawn says I should be able to storyboard this now. Shoot it at the same time as I get the interviews
  • Angus says the audio is key - that will direct what I show
I will act upon this feedback to improve my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment