I had a group tutorial with Shawn and Angus. I brought along my two flier designs for them to look at.
They said that my Verity flier was not too clear, and that my more talky flier needed to be reworked - there should be one photo of Verity on there and some of the phrases should be altered. When I go to Ilfracombe, I should focus on one task a day - i.e., one day should be just for questionnaires - and I should questionnaire more people than I need to. Gathering questionnaire responses is more important than shooting at the moment. I was told to use dad as an assistant, like a proper filmmaker would - he can help start conversations for me.
I should stay overnight to immerse myself in the town and use the time there to shoot - dedicate whole days to filming and "shoot the shit out of everything" - Shawn's words!
I am going to Ilfracombe tomorrow to do questionnaires.
No comments:
Post a Comment