verity

verity

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Feedback #3

I had a group tutorial and talked about my progress with my film. I showed the group screencaps of what I shot, but Shawn said to include the video clips on the blog as the footage needs to be seen. Most of the tutorial we spoke about getting information from people about Verity, and I said about how I find it hard to talk to people I don't know, let alone stopping strangers on the street to talk to them. Shawn said the worst thing they would say is no. I need to start talking to people the next time I go to Ilfracombe, and use a clipboard to look more professional when stopping people. If needs be, I can get any friends or relatives with me to start conversations for me, and then take over afterwards. Using the questionnaire is important, and I will get better results from that then I will on online surveys like SurveyMonkey. I was told to contact the local newspaper and tell them about my project to try and drum up some interest in it, and to make a "contact me for opinions" flier. Research is pre-production, filming is production, and editing is post-production; I am currently on pre-production due to getting opinions.

I spoke about my issues with the audio recording and the wind, and Sarah suggested I speak to Chris Napier in the media centre for any help.

Shawn also suggested I think like a director and start storyboarding, and to get Film Art from the library. I also need to contact Damian Hirst's agent to let him know about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment