verity

verity

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Ilfracombe Council Reply - Philip Webb

I received a reply from Philip Webb regarding my email about Ilfracombe and Verity.


Hello Lorna

Thanks for your email and there are so many things I could tell you about Ilfracombe and Verity that it would take me ages to write them all down. I am an Ilfracombe Town Councillor, a North Devon Councillor, sit on Planning and Licensing committees, am a member of the Ilfracombe Regeneration Board, the Development Sites Group, the Strategy Group and I chair the Ilfracombe Tourism Marketing Group. I would be happy to talk to you soon and give you lots of information to help with your project. If you let me have a number where I can contact you I will give you a call sometime.

Regards

Philip
 
 
As I am going to Ilfracombe on the 28th March I feel that meeting in person and recording and later transcribing the conversation would be more helpful than hurriedly making notes on the phone. 

I replied:

Hi Philip,

Thank you very much for your reply. As it happens, I am coming to Ilfracombe this friday (the 28th) to conduct some research and film. Is it possible to meet up and discuss Ilfracombe and Verity in the afternoon? I feel that recording a conversation and transcribing it would let me take down more information, and this opportunity will be especially useful since I will be in the region.

Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment