I will post any following correspondence on this blog.
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Lorna Rollings and I am a third year Photography student at the University of the West of England in Bristol.
I am very familiar with the town of Ilfracombe, having spent many holidays there since my childhood and visiting family members in the town. I have a soft spot for the town, but believe that there are improvements to be made to enhance it.
I am currently undertaking a project about Ilfracombe, improvements to the town, and the effect that Damien's sculpture Verity has had on the town. I am very fond of Verity and appreciate her depiction of truth and justice, however, I know not everyone in Ilfracombe has favourable opinions on her.
My project will be in the form of a short film comprising of shots of Ilfracombe, atmospheric audio recordings, and "disembodied voice" recordings of the opinions of people I find through my research. Details about the project will also feature in the North Devon Journal to gather research.
Thank you for your time.
Yours faithfully,
Lorna Rollings
lornarollings@hotmail.com
lornarollingsphotography.com
No comments:
Post a Comment